Monday, January 2, 2017

reinventing outfits and observations


2017 is going to be the year of many exciting changes! Outfits and Observations will be transforming into something better and larger than anything I could have dreamed up when I published my first post sophomore year.

This blog is my baby, and it's been one of the most rewarding things I've done in high school. It's a place that's completely mine, and I've used it to process my changing thoughts, interests, and feelings. I've published a lot of things that I'm proud of, but there's also so much more I want to do. Even if blogging was my full time job, I don't think I would be able to create all of the content I want to share.

So, I've gathered up some of my coolest, smartest, most creative friends to create a whole team! You'll be meeting them in a special post soon. We all have interests and ideas that overlap, but we also all have different special knowledge. Get ready for more about art, fashion, politics, music, feminism, and so much more! It's essentially what I've already done, but bigger and better and with more writers.

Our mission statement is: Outfits and Observations is a website that empowers young women to create and express themselves through intelligent, thoughtful content. It's a community for those who appreciate style, in all forms, and acknowledge the importance of sharing their thoughts. 

With more people and dedication, there's going to be a consistent schedule. Since it was just me writing before, and I have to deal with the unpredictable schedule of high school life, it's been difficult to have a concrete schedule. Now, posts will be published on Sundays. We're starting with the promise of at least two posts per month, and that number will grow as things get rolling.

If you're interested in creating content or you have things you want to see on the new Outfits and Observations, shoot me an email and let me know. I'm beyond excited for everything that's about to happen!

Spread the word, follow us on Instagram @outfitsandobservations, like us on Facebook!

much love,
claire
outfitsandobservations@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Styles are very simple, but elegant at the same time. I think it's the reason why we all love these kinds of outfits. I always love to get Best Celebrity Gowns UAE but some times got confused where to Celebrity Fashion Store Online. RubinaK made me a great dress for a big party during that time.

    ReplyDelete