Saturday, September 3, 2016

#maudewall



{Brandy Melville topAmerican Eagle Jeans- on sale!, Fringe Fayetteville choker, Sam Edelman boots via MasonsFitbit Alta}

Maude, one of Fayetteville's best boutiques, just painted their building's back wall in multicolored panels, and it's the perfect spot for pictures! All of the Fayetteville girls have been making frequent trips there to get perfect Instagram pictures with their friends.

I wore one of my recent favorite outfits, which luckily contrasted well with the wall colors. I've been obsessed with this black off the shoulder top all summer, and I've been wearing it with denim skirts and high waisted shorts. This weekend the weather has been in the the glorious 70s, so I actually got to pull my favorite jeans back out. If you're looking for some high waisted skinnies, check out American Eagle. They have the perfect amount of stretch and fit like a dream, and this is coming from someone who typically hates pants.






All pictures done by Georgia

 much love,

claire
outfitsandobservations@gmail.com


1 comment: